8.3.06

Welcome

Greetings,

I've been debating and humming and hawing about how, when, and what to Blog. The focus started with a running Blog. But how much can I say other than, I run, I sweat, I cry? I've also had comments that I should have a spot where I can dump my miscellaneous writings. Stuff about life in the Lang Family, stuff from work, etc.. So, I figured hey, I'll put all that stuff together under one roof.

Needless to say, the first few things that are on here have varied dates, though they'll all show up today. if I can remember, or better yet, if it matters I will let you know the when, where, and why of writing.

I will also log some of my more memorable runs too, memorable good and memorable bad.

And I am always open to constructive criticism, and praise.

Til next time,

Scotty.

No comments: