10.3.06

Links

Dear Reader,

Just a quick explantion of my links.

The first one is the normal Blogger link so yu can get your own.

The Yin-Yang crouching tiger, hidden dragon style is a link to a online version of the Tao te Ching, a resource of sorts that I find a lot of wisdom in on a daily basis.

The Running man in Circle is the logo for RunningMania, a great (predominantly Canadian) website that offers a lot of open discussion about running, training, eating, multisporting, and Manties...

The "Sheva" link is to the website of a friend of ours, Sheva Solomon. She is embarking on what will be a very successful career in music. Kara and I met and worked with her at Upper Clements Park and we shared the "honor and priveldge" of being on the entertainment staff. Also, worth noting that Sheva sang at our wedding back in the day...along with Stephane Desraspe, also from UCP and key element to...

Shaydid, my last link for now. They are a band out of NS that are also starting to take off. They have toured the maritimes and Ontario a lot and are bound for bigger things.

That's all for now.

Til Next Time,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just to note, I knew Sheva long before working at UCP...my sister babysat her and her siblings...and I did figure skating and brownies and guides with Sheva back in the day...

haha she will be a key part in my six degrees of separation with famous people in the not so distant future, I suspect.