18.4.06

A short note about Monday's shopping.

Kara and I followed EBay religiously for five days. The exact part required to make my bike almost road worthy was on for a decent price American.
It came down to the big day. Kara went with Trish for a 14km run...which is awesome in and of itself. So, I went upstairs to play some Age of Empires to pass the time. Then the phone started ringing, then the kids were hungry, then the family looking for bedframes that Kara posted on Fredericton Freecycle arrived. Funny, because I was unaware that they were coming, and the bed frames were in about twelve %$#%# ing locations around the house.
But once again things calm down, and I go back to Age of Empires, which again, funny, was not on pause while I was away and I was getting the shy-za trounced out of me. So I get it all sorted out and carry on.

Five minutes later Kara comes in the room, cheeks rosy pink and cute from her run and she says, "Did you win?"
I say "No I just..." Then I realize she is not talking about Age of Empires.

{{panic}}

-going to ebay-

Sold, done, ended, about seven minutes before...

Needless to say I did not win the part.

And Monday we also needed to buy a new mouse for the computer.


To facilitate putting the bike, piece by {ahem} piece on EBay...

*sigh*

1 comment:

Tony said...

That sucks man. You need an ebay sniper program.