11.4.06

It wasn't an LSD, but...

...It was a run, a nice 7 km yesterday in about 40-45 minutes, I don't really keep track anymore. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day perfect for a bit of running.

It started with me staying home to look after one nutso kid and one sick kid while Kara went to a job interview. Our childcare fell through because of Phia's illness of the weekend , which is completely understandable.

Got to work for the afternoon though, time to catch up.

One good thing about yesterday morning, afater a little digging on the ol' interweb I found the part I need for my motorcycle on ebay...right now there are 3 days left...it sits and $12 American...I won't lose it this time.

But that is a story for later..

Till next time...

1 comment:

Tony said...

So any news on the job? How about the motorcycle part?